So I’ve been silent for far too long. Here’s the highlights of the last month or so.
- MSc graduation, with distinction and class medal.
- Carrying on with RFC project to survey community council online presences. Data collection is finished, analysis is nearly done and report-writing is in progress. Even better, I’ve been able to use the code from the Community Council Location Finder project to visualise some results. More in tonight’s post.
- Peter Cruickshank and I have very recently been awarded some funds to research how some Edinburgh CCs improve their engagement with their citizens. More in tonight’s post too.
- Cycling holiday: Fort William to Arran, then around Arran
- My brother and I took our father to Kiruna in northern Sweden to see the midnight sun