- The RIVAL network: I’m PA to the ∏, administrator, map-creator, videographer, data-analyst and much more
- IL measures paper: Peter and I are contributing a section to a paper by Gunilla Widen. This will report on the survey of community councillors, and how (not to) measure workplace information literacy.
- marking: some marking of students’ placement reports.
- information avoidance in diabetes: because I don’t want to know about my diabetes, but because I do want to know why this is. And I want to to help others with this bad combination, and to maybe generate some theory!
- SFC GCRF map. This is to create a web map of SFC-funded GCRF projects. Draft version is here: http://bruceryandontexist.net/SFC/VA42-2019_11_19/. <insert moan about administrivia>
- Failure: REDACTED
- Still minutes secretary and web-weaver for 3 Edinburgh community councils
- But I’ve worked out how to cut down on the hours while still doing what they want.
- £eithChooses PB event: publishing, IT, web, admin…
- Community Councils Together on Trams: minutes and asking important impertinent questions
- Failure: I didn’t cease smoking. Instead Varenicline made me vomit.